Dual Mag. Stereo Microscope (1X&3X) - 410TBL-10
Precise optical alignment assures a three-dimensional, upright, unreversed image that is unsurpassed for everything from dissecting work to examining circuit boards. This model is a real workhorse for education or industry.
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Accepts optional #965-400-05 or #965-400-10 eyepiece reticle.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening set screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90° to positive click stops.
- High intensity, 12v 10-watt incidental (top) light and 110v 15 watt transmitted (bottom) light.
- 4-position switch: top only, bottom only, top/bottom, off.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 80mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height: 340mm (13-3/8 in.) extends to 370mm (14-9/16 in.) for larger objects.
- Base width: 153mm (6 in.), Base depth: 218mm (8-9/16in.)
- Net wt. 4.1 kgs (9 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5.9 kgs (13 lbs), Dimensions 550x325x325mm (22x13x13 in.)
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 20.9 kgs (46 lbs), Dimensions 800x425x325mm (32x17x13 in.)