Zoom Stereo Microscope (1X-4X) with HDMI Camera - DC20-420TH
Now with HDMI camera, the DC20-420TH offers the convenience and versatility of viewing a large picture at 10x magnification, then zooming continuously all the way to close-up detail at 40x magnification. Upright, unreversed 3-dimensional image remains in focus throughout zoom range. Optional eyepieces and auxiliary objectives expand magnification range and working distances. Trinocular port accepts video or SLR adapters (included).
Features top light with directional beam, bottom light with cool, long-life fluorescent illumination.
Included Moticam 1080L turns your microscope into an instant multimedia learning platform.
View Moticam 1080 Manual
MOTICAM 1080L SPECIFICATIONS
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Optical: 1/2.8"
- HDMI Output: 1080P
- Active Pixels: 1920 x 1080
- Imaging Area: 8.5mm x 7.3mm
- Scan Mode: Progressive
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Maximum SNR: 41dB D/R: 69dB
- SD Card Slot Interface: USB 2.0 and HDMI
- For use with computer, software download available (Not Included)
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with dual diopter adjustments, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Accepts 23mm eyepiece reticle.
- Viewing head rotates 360°.
- Achromatic, color corrected lenses.
- Continuous magnification from 10x thru 40x. See specification chart for full magnification range available with use of optional auxiliary lenses.
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'.
- Top light is 12v 15 watt halogen, bi-pin with directional beam and rheostat control.
- Bottom light is 110v 5 watt fluorescent for cool operation, greater light efficiency.
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination.
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- Available with 110v or 220v (220v is CE approved and supplied with European plug). To order 220v, add Â220V to end of model number.
- Two 80mm stage plates (frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates).
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips
- 8" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- 5.0 MP sensor
- 5.0 MP captured image resolution
- WiFi Resolution: 2.0MP - 5.0MP
- 720P captured video resolution
- HDMI: 1080
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic Images Plus software for Mac/PC
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
- See more at: http://swiftoptical.com/products/digital-microscopes/btw-tablet-series/m29tz-sm90cl-btw1#sthash.zs3Ds9Ry.dpuf
- Professional, all-metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Heavy-duty fixed arm stand. Note: #705-420 0.5x auxiliary objective is not operational on this particular frame.
- Height: 340mm (13-3/8 in.).
- Base width: 171mm (6-3/4 in.), Base depth: 242mm (9-1/2 in.)
- Net wt. 5.4 kgs (12 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields and vinyl dustcover
- Individual: Ship wt. 15 kgs (33 lbs), Dimensions 56x41x33cm (22x16x13 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 15 kgs (33 lbs), Dimensions 56x41x33cm (22x16x13 in.)