Zoom Stereo Microscope (1X-4X) - 420T-1107-10
The convenience and versatility of viewing a large picture at 10x magnification, then zooming continuously all the way to close-up detail at 40x magnification. Upright, unreversed 3-dimensional image remains in focus throughout zoom range. Optional eyepieces and auxiliary objectives expand magnification range and working distances. Trinocular port accepts video or SLR adapters (included).
Platform stand has a large work space and provides greater stability, which are important particularly for photographic or video applications.
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with dual diopter adjustments, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Accepts 23mm eyepiece reticle.
- Viewing head rotates 360°.
- Achromatic, color corrected lenses.
- Continuous magnification from 10x thru 40x. See specification chart for full magnification range available with use of optional auxiliary lenses.
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'.
- No built-in illumination is included with this model.
- Professional, all-metal stand.
- 82mm reversible black/white contrast plate.
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects.
- Total stand height: 246mm (9.8 in.). Net weight: 2.8 kgs (6.1 lbs).
- Base width: 220mm (8.7 in.). Base depth: 280mm (11 in.)
- Vertical post length: 220mm (8.8 in.). (O.D. 25mm)
- Head, focusing block and platform stand are in separate molded styrofoam containers with vinyl dustcover and eyeshields.
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 7.7 kgs (17 lbs), Dimensions 550x375x375mm (22x15x15 in.)