Zoom Stereo Microscope (1X-4X) - 420-430PLL-10
The convenience and versatility of viewing a large picture at 10x magnification, then zooming continuously all the way to close-up detail at 40x magnification. Upright, unreversed 3-dimensional image remains in focus throughout zoom range. Optional eyepieces and auxiliary objectives expand magnification range and working distances.
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with dual diopter adjustments, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Accepts 23mm eyepiece reticle.
- Viewing head rotates 360°.
- Achromatic, color corrected lenses.
- Continuous magnification from 10x thru 40x. See specification chart for full magnification range available with use of optional auxiliary lenses.
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'.
- Top light is LED with directional beam and rheostat control.
- Bottom light is LED for cool operation, greater light efficiency.
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination.
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- 110V-240V internal auto-switching power supply.
- Supplied with American style IEC power cord.
- Additional wall adapter for 240V operation required.
- Two 80mm stage plates (frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates).
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Professional, all-metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects on stage.
- Height: 340mm (13-3/8 in.) extends to 433mm (17 in.) for larger objects.
- Base width: 171mm (6-3/4 in.), Base depth: 242mm (9-1/2 in.)
- Net wt. 5.4 kgs (12 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 7.7 kgs (17 lbs), Dimensions 550x375x375mm (22x15x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 14.4 kgs (32 lbs), Dimensions 475x375x475mm (19x15x19 in.)