Digital USB 3.0 10MP Microscope Camera - MOTICAM 10+
High Resolution Microscopy, Documentation, & Publication Camera
This new model is designed for use as a documentation camera or to provide high resolution microscopy captured images.
The Moticam 10+ offers 10MP captured resolution. With such a high resolution range at your disposal, you can easily and professionally convert captured images into 300 DPI documentation files.
As with all our Moticam cameras, the Moticam 10+ contains our rapid view algorithm, allowing the user to display a faster frame rate at lower resolution, while still being able to capture images at maximum resolution.
- Focusable lens
- Two variable diameter eyepiece adapters
- Mini USB 3.0 cable (removable)
- Motic 4-dot calibration slide
- Macro Tube
- Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC & MAC
- 10.0 megapixel digital signal maximum resolution
- 3664 x 2748 @ 7fps*
- 1832 x 1372 @14fps*
- 916 x 684 @ 48fps*
- *Frames per second (fps) under optimal illumination and computer specifications using USB 3.0
- 2GHz multi-core
- USB 2.0 minimum
- USB 3.0 (Required for high speed transmission)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 5 GB (Free Space)
- Video Card: MUST have dedicated 1GB Video RAM
- Standard Brightfield: 4X - 40X objective viewing (Oil Not required)
- 100XR Oil Immersion lens. To use this objective, you MUST use Oil to obtain an acceptable image.
- For optimal Live preview, resolution must be set a 916 x 686. Image may then be captured at full 10 MP. (Shift + Capture)
- For improved 100XR Objective viewing: When using a standard Brightfield microscope with a 1.25 N.A. 100XR lenses, the cameras resolution may exceed the optical resolution of the microscope at 1000X magnification. For improved resolution, use high NA Lenses such as Fluar or Apochromat Objectives (Not supplied by National).
- For use between 10X -40X Magnification
- Must have minimum 3W LED illumination system or Ring light illuminator
- NOT intended for real time inspection or video recording at full resolution
- MUST meet required specifications (Including: Computer, Lighting, and lens configuration)
- 1 watt (or higher) LED lighting recommended