Digital Binocular Microscope with 3MP Camera - D-ELDB
Superior in design and in performance, the D-ELDB incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. This unit is supplied with standard achromatic lenses deliver excellent clarity and normal flatness of field. This microscope is fully functional, independent of the camera application. Supplied with powerful Motic Images Plus 2.0 software.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces.
- Binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, interpupillary adjustment 50mm to 75mm, rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) color-coded objectives.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 3.4V 0.06-watt LED with variable rheostat control.
- On/off switch with 4.5V DC auto switch power adapter (110V to 220V)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- 115mm x 125mm (4-1.2 in. x 5 in.) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm and swing-out frosted filter holder.
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 140mm x 210mm (5-1/2 in. x 8-1/4 in.)
- Height 350mm (13-3/4 in.). Net wt. 4.08 kgs (9.0 lbs)
- Built-in 3.0MP live imaging camera
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5.89 kgs (13 lbs), Dimensions 483x381x280mm (19x15x11 in.)
IMPORTANT MINIMUM SPECIFICATIONS
- Processor: 2 Ghz or above
- USB: 2.0
- RAM: 1 MB
- Hard Disk: 500 MB
- Video Card: 128 MB