Digital Monocular Microscope with 0.4MP Camera - DS-2
The perfect inspection microscope with built-in digital camera at an affordable cost. Magnifies at 20 & 40 times: prepared slides, insects, flowers, rocks, dissecting. Unlike standard classroom microscopes, the image is upright and unreversed, making it easier to manipulate specimen on stage. Uses rechargeable LED lighting on flexible multi-angle gooseneck. Optical glass lenses and prism. Easy rack and pinion focusing. Metal construction. Includes software and accessories for plug-n-play.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer
- Built-in 2x objective
- Auxiliary 2x objective
- Rechargeable LED on flexible multi-angle gooseneck.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours life, illumination equal to a 20-watt tungsten bulb, totally heat free.
- Set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries allows up to 1000 recharges, for a total of 40,000 to 50,000 hours of use. Included battery charger automatically stops charging when batteries are fully charged….protects batteries from overcharging, also permits conventional light operation by plugging into regular wall outlet. No need for expensive recharger stations, plugs into inexpensive multiple outlet power strips available from any grocery or hardware store.
- Single 8-hour charge provides 40 to 50 hours of use.
- Recharger also permits light operation by plugging into standard wall outlet
- Rack and pinion focusing, special slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Post mounted focusing block, adjustable up and down to accommodate larger specimens.
- Focusing block with slow-falling mechanism.
- Stage clips for securing specimen.
- Reversible black and white stage pleate, 60mm.
- Rugged cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height 260 mm (10 1/4 in.) extends to 360mm (14-1/4 in.) Net wt. 1.8 kgs (3.95 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 2.7 kgs (7 lbs), Dimensions 450x300x275mm (18x12x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 13.6 kgs (30 lbs), Dimensions 775x275x400mm (31x11x16 in.)