Trinocular Microscope & HDMI Camera Bundle - DC20-169-PH
Superior in design and in performance, the DC20-169 series incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. This unit is supplied with plan phase lenses which provide additional image contrast for transparent specimens.
Included Moticam 1080L turns your microscope into an instant multimedia learning platform.
MOTICAM 1080L SPECIFICATIONS
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Optical: 1/2.8"
- HDMI Output: 1080P
- Active Pixels: 1920 x 1080
- Imaging Area: 8.5mm x 7.3mm
- Scan Mode: Progressive
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Maximum SNR: 41dB
- D/R: 69dB
- SD Card Slot
- Interface: USB 2.0 and HDMI
- For use with computer, software download available (Not Included)
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined binocular eyepieces with dual diopters and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm, and vertical monocular tube with third eyepiece, rotates 360°.
- 930-005 video C-mount adapter included
- 3-position sliding rod directs light 100% to binocular eyepieces, or 100% to vertical tube, or 70% to vertical tube and 30% to binocular eyepieces.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) plan phase objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 3W LED illumination with variable rheostat control.
- Illuminated on/off switch, 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- 0.5A time delay fuse.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large rackless 140mm x 135mm (5-1.2 in. x 5-1/4 in.) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm.
- Phase turret condenser assembly includes brightfield position
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 185mm x 235mm (7-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in.)
- Height : Inclined eyepiece, 380mm (15 in.). Net wt. 7.2 kgs (15.8 lbs)
- Vertical eyepiece, 455mm (18 in.)
- Head and frame in separate molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 17.2 kgs (38 lbs), Dimensions 56x41x38cm (22x16x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 17.2 kgs (38 lbs), Dimensions 56x41x38cm (22x16x15 in.)
- Microscope: Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse
- Camera: 1 year