LED Microscope with Detachable Tablet - BTW1-213-RLED
Introducing National Optical & Scientific Instruments' new line of digital compound microscopes with detachable 8" LCD tablet! The BTW1-213-RLED features high speed, full-resolution imaging technology built into some of our most popular microscopes.
This WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready LCD monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
Connect, view, and share images easily and affordably with the BTW1-213-RLED.
*Note: Pictured is BTW1-214-RLED
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged - no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed. Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- Rheostat intensity control
- Coaxial focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 120mm x 120mm stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, blue filter supplied.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions:
- Net wt.
- 8" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- WiFi Resolution 1920x1080 / 1280x720
- 4.0MP capture resolution
- WiFi (2.4 or 5GHz) and Ethernet (RJ45)
- MotiConnect App
- Connect 5 WiFi devices at one time
- Connect office/clinic/business network through RJ45 port connection
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope
- Individual: Ship wt. 12.7 kgs (28 lbs), Dimensions 38x23x71cm (15x19x28 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 12.7 kgs (28 lbs), Dimensions 38x23x71cm (15x9x28 in.)