LED Microscope with Detachable Tablet - BTW1-205-RLED
Introducing National Optical & Scientific Instruments' new line of digital compound microscopes with detachable 8" LCD tablet! The BTW1-205-RLED features high speed, full-resolution imaging technology built into some of our most popular microscopes.
This WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready LCD monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
Connect, view, and share images easily and affordably with the BTW1-205-RLED.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece
- 30° inclined forward-facing monocular head
- 4X, 10X and 40X Achromatic objectives
- 70mW/3.5v rechargeable LED illumination with intensity control
- Seperate coarse and fine focus
- Floating and rotating stage with unique one-touch stage clips
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish
- 8" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- WiFi Resolution 1920x1080 / 1280x720
- 4.0MP capture resolution
- WiFi (2.4 or 5GHz) and Ethernet (RJ45)
- MotiConnect App
- Connect 5 WiFi devices at one time
- Connect office/clinic/business network through RJ45 port connection
- Molded styrofoam container
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope
- Individual: Ship wt. 8.2 kgs (18 lbs), Dimensions 28x23x64cm (11x9x25 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 8.2 kgs (18 lbs), Dimensions 28x23x64cm (11x9x25 in.)