Binocular Cordless LED Microscope - 215-RLED
Advanced Biological Binocular microscope with precision optics. For use by students or professionals. Model 215 has a Seidentopf head for comfortable viewing, coaxial focusing, low drive mechanical stage and LED illumination with conveniently located intensity control. LED light rated up to 50,000 hours.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 30° inclined binocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR (1.25 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x magnification. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- Cool running LED light with intensity control rated up to 50,000 hours of life.
- Rechargeable batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times.
- 8 hour charge provides up to 50 hours of use.
- Recharge adapter shuts off when batteries are fully charged to prevent overcharging and permits conventional light operation by plugging into an electrical outlet.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 135mm x 135mm (5 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 in.) stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, built-in frosted filter.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 9 in. x 7 in.
- Height: 14 in.
- Net wt.: 10 lbs.
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 7.7 kgs (16 lbs), Dimensions 558x406x254mm (22x16x10 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 12.7 kgs (28 lbs), Dimensions 482x482x381mm (19x19x15 in.)