Monocular Corded LED Microscope - D-ELM
Superior in design and in performance, the D-ELM incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. This unit is supplied with standard achromatic lenses which deliver excellent clarity and normal flatness of field.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 30° viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) color-coded objectives.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 3.4V 0.06-watt LED
- 4.5V DC Auto-switching power adapter (110V to 220V)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- 125mm x 115mm (5 in. x 4-1/2 in.) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm and swing-out frosted filter holder.
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 140mm x 210mm (5-1/2 in. x 8-1/4 in.)
- Height 350mm (13-3/4 in.). Net wt. 3.62 kgs (8.0 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5.44 kgs (12 lbs), Dimensions 483x381x280mm (19x15x11 in.)