Cordless LED Microscope with Camera Port - 213-RLED
With highly engineered mechanics and rugged construction, this microscope features 4-hole objective turret, LED illumination, coaxial focusing, and all-new camera port.
Objective turret (nosepiece) is in reverse position to permit easier changing and positioning of specimen slides. Preferred by teachers, the rechargeable LED illumination system provides optimum image brightness, virtually no bulb heat and has a 50,000-hour rated bulb life.
Now designed with built-in camera port! Go digital with optional Moticam camera and 930-210 video C-mount adapter.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x, and 400x magnification. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged - no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed. Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- Rheostat intensity control
- Coaxial focusing control.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 135mm x 135mm (5 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 in.) stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, blue filter supplied.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish
- Height: 380mm (15 in.)
- Net wt. 4.6 kgs (10 lbs.)
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 15 kgs (33 lbs), Dimensions 56x41x33cm (22x16x13 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 17.7 kgs (39 lbs), Dimensions 48x48x38cm (19x19x15 in.)