Monocular Cordless LED Microscope - 205-RLED
National's 205 is an ideal microscope for teaching microscopy to primary levels or for the hobbyist. Model 205 is a cordless monocular microscope that supports an 18mm field of view, similar to larger and more expensive models. The 205 also features an easy grip design to enhance handling within classrooms, low position focusing controls, state of the art rechargeable LED illumination, patented one-touch stage clips that enable quick changing of slides and an inward facing nosepiece that provides maximum operating space.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces.
- 45° inclined monocular eyepiece.
- 4X, 10X and 40X objectives.
- 70mW/3.5v rechargeable LED illumination with intensity control.
- Seperate coarse and fine focus.
- Plain stage with stage clips
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions:
- Height: 12 in.
- Net wt.
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Master carton pack