Monocular Corded Tungsten Microscope - 131-SPMS
The microscope model that sets the standard for high school instruction. Includes all the most commonly specified features. Rugged metal construction, locked-on parts. Superior DIN optical system and precision mechanical components assure parfocalled and parcentered optical alignment for sharp, unsurpassed viewing. Recommended for instruction through grade 12.
Please note: Pictured is a 131-CLED.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- Monocular 45° inclined viewing head rotates 360° for easy repositioning of eyepiece and sharing by more than one student.
- DIN 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR objectives are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered, color coded.
- 4-hole nosepiece is ball-bearing mounted for more precise alignment, has positive click stops
- 115v 20-watt tungsten illumination, condenser and blue filter, base-mounted on/off switch, heavy duty 3-wire cord.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 120mm x 120mm (4-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in.) stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- Built-in 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 133mm x 175mm (5-1/4 in. x 7 in.)
- Height: 360mm (14-1/8 in.) Net wt. 3.5 kgs (7.8 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5 kgs (11 lbs), Dimensions 550x325x325mm (22x13x13 in.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 22.2 kgs (49 lbs), Dimensions 875x300x450mm (35x12x18 in.)