Monocular Mirror Illuminated Microscope - 109
Scaled down for younger students, but has standard microscope format most commonly used in U.S. schools. Simple to use, yet prepares students for easy transition to high school instruction. Precision optical system; achromatic, optical glass lenses. Rugged metal components engineered for years of reliable performance. Student proof features minimize loss of parts and other student abuse. Recommended for instruction through grade 6.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer.
- 45° inclined head for ease of viewing when seated.
- Head rotates 360°.
- Color coded 4x, 10x, 40xR objectives provide 40x, 100x and 400x magnification.
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click stops for easy, precise magnification changes.
- Mirror Light
- NOTE: With bright artificial or natural light, mirror model will provide very adequate illumination. However, if light conditions are poor, it is necessary to incline the microscope on its inclination joint for the mirror to catch sufficient light, positioning the inclined eyepiece at a less convenient angle. Therefore, for a poorly lit environment, we recommend selection of 109-L or 109-LED, with electric illuminator.
- Rack and pinion focusing.
- Slip clutch protects focusing mechanism from over-turning.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus drift.
- Rack stop prevents damage to slides and lenses.
- Coarse and fine focus.
- 88mm x 82mm stage (3-1/2 in. x 3-1/4 in.) with locked-on, spring activated stage clips.
- Disc diaphragm.
- Rugged cast metal with inclination joint, gray enamel finish.
- Height 295mm (11-3/4 in.). Net wt. 1.7 kgs (3.7 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 2.7 kgs (6 lbs), Dimensions 450x300x275mm (18x12x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 11.8 kgs (26 lbs), Dimensions 775x275x375mm (31x11x15 in.)