National Optical Move Information!
After more than a year of preparation, we will be moving our San Antonio (Swift & National) operations to a new location. We have been in the same building for 14 years, so the move will be extensive. We thank you for your understanding in advance, as this will hopefully not happen again for several decades.
Unfortunately, due to the scope of the move, it will affect our operations for about 2 days:
General Move Schedule
- Wednesday, May 30th: Last shipping day for May
- Thursday, May 31st: Office closes at 12:00 Noon Central Time
- Friday, June 1st: Closed all day for move
- Monday June 4th at 8:00 AM Central time: Return to Normal operations
Old & Uncommon Parts Move Schedule
- Monday, May 14th– Friday, June 8th: Old & Uncommon parts will be unavailable during this time period.
Affected Areas During Closure
- During this time moving period we will be completely closed. Below is a list of areas that will be affected:
- Office phones will be shut down
- Email will be shut down (This included Blackberry for sales Team)
- No Shipping
- No Technical Support (Digital or Technical). Our Motic Vancouver technical support will be available.
- No computer or accounting data will be available:
- Tracking information
- Accounting information (Sales orders, invoices, etc)
- Stock availability
- Lead times
- Marketing information
Our sales team will be available by cell phone for general questions during the moving period.
- Cynthia Syverson-Mercer: 617-750-1480
- Fred Gerlach: 435-590-0768
- Martha Kilgore: 210-630-8076
Beginning May 31, 2012, please send all letters and packages to the following address:
6508 Tri County Parkway
Schertz, Texas 78154
Phone Numbers: No Change
Please let us know anything we can do in advance to keep this from affecting your business. We look forward to serving you from our new home.